Assistant Manager Front Office-Crowne Plaza Greater NoidaInterContinental Hotels Group - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Description - Assistant Manager Front Office-Crowne Plaza Greater Noida (GRE000306)
At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. So what's your passion? Whether you're into Cooking, Dancing or Cricket, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do to their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for Assistant Manager Front Office in
Crowne Plaza Greater Noida.
Crowne Plaza Greater Noida is an
upcoming business hotel with 398 Keys and extensive food & beverage
facilities. Crowne Plaza Greater Noida will be the preferred International
brand for business, events and celebration
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities of the role)
· Reports directly to and communicates with the Assistant Front Office Manager on all pertinent matters affecting guest service and hotel operations.
· Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments.
· Cooperates, coordinates and communicates with other hotel departments as required.
· Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
· Responds to guest needs and resolves related problems
· Supervises and directs Reception and Reservations personnel.
· Supports and assists Front Office personnel and all departments at peak periods.
· Ensures VIPs and priority club guests receive special attention
· Inspects front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness.
· Assists Guest Relations in greeting, rooming, and sending off VIP guests.
· Monitors appropriate standards of conduct, uniform, hygiene, and appearance of staff.
· Provides input for Front Office meetings.
· Promotes inter-hotel sales and in-house facilities.
· Checks billing instructions and monitors guest credit
· Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
· Analyses the rate variance report to ensure rooms revenue control
· Takes action with the Property Management Systems (PMS) in emergency situation.
· Fully conversant with all hotel emergency procedures.
· Ensures front line staff complies with FIT marketing techniques and maximize sales.
· Works with Superior and Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
· Works with Superior and Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department's budget.
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for:
Required Skills -
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Good writing skills
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
· Problem solving and organizational abilities
· Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
· 3 years experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
And in return, we'll give you a competitive compensation and benefits package and a chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we will give you a Room to be yourself!
So what's your passion? Tell us more about yourself by clicking "Apply Online" now!
: Front Office Management
: IMEA_India-India-Uttar Pradesh-Greater Noida
Feb 5, 2014, 1:29:00 PM
: Full Time
- InterContinental Hotels Group - Jaipur, Rājasthān
- InterContinental Hotels Group - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- InterContinental Hotels Group - Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi